CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
Only those SEPES members enrolled in the SEPES-IFED BCN 2019 congress and who are users of the SEPES mobile application can participate in the contest.
- Start of the contest: October 10 at 9:00 AM
- Contest ends: October 12 at 12:00 AM
- Award ceremony: October 12
OPERATION AND AWARDS
1. The theme of the contest is the congress itself. We want the attendees to pay tribute to the congress, that is, users must take photographs of everything that relates to the congress, the speakers, the headquarters, the city, etc.
2. The photos will be upload on Instagram with the #concursofotosepesifed
3. Only photographs that meet the theme of the contest will enter the contest.
4. The contest is valid for all photographs taken and uploaded between October 10 and 12 until 12:00 AM. Photographs taken outside these dates will not be accepted.
5. Each participant can participate with as many photos as they want within the dates of the contest and always according to the theme of the contest.
6. Among the photos sent at the end of the action, a jury composed of a member of the SEPES board, the president of SEPES, the president of congress and a member of Tecnicongress will award the prize, for its aesthetic, graphic value and for Fidelity to the theme of the contest.
7. The winning photograph will be announced through the SEPES APP. The award ceremony will be delivered at the SEPES stand on the last day of the congress.
8. The winner will win an iPad 9.7 ”Silver (2018, 32GB, WiFi).
9. The prize cannot be exchanged for its cash value.
1. Photographs that fail to comply with the established bases, or that even if they are fulfilled, may violate personal rights, or may be offensive or discriminatory, will be disqualified.
2. Likewise, SEPES reserves the right to disqualify photographs that it deems inappropriate at its own discretion.
3. The organization also reserves the right to denounce and request the elimination of the photograph, if any image violates personal rights, it is offensive or discriminatory.
4. The contestants assign the image rights of their photographs so that SEPES can use them in any of the communication and publication channels that may be necessary.
1. SEPES reserves the right to cancel any participation or any participant, if there is suspicion of improper manipulation of the data or the contest.
2. SEPES reserves the right to refuse or exclude participation in the contest and in general in the promotion of any participant who does not meet the requirements described in these rules and terms of participation or contravenes the rules or purpose of the contest.
3. SEPES is not responsible for possible loss of data due to email problems and / or the internet malfunction.
4. SEPES also excludes any liability for damages of any nature that, despite the security measures adopted, may be due to the improper use of the services and content by users, and, in particular, although not exclusively, for the damages of any nature that may be due to the impersonation of the personality of a third party made by a user in any kind of communication made through the portal.